Photo in July 15's morning
To download the conference photo part 1
July 14th- Morning - Registration / Afternoon - Tutorials
July 15th- Welcoming Speech and Keynote Speeches; Oral & Poster Presentation;
July 16th- One day tour
July 17th- Cancellation
July 16th - One day tour
Please Click to buy the The London Pass Ticket, then you can explore London with lots of conveniences.
- Each oral presentation lasts 15 mins (12 min talk + 3 min Q&A)
- Each presenter must give the powerpoint file to our staff to upload to the computer in advance (during coffee or lunch breaks)
- Each presenter fills out the information about speaker's biography (a speaker's form will be given in the registration package)
- Due to the limitation of time, each presenter must manage the time strictly
- We will provide the poster boards. They are in portrait orientation (see figures below) and suitable for handling A1 size posters ONLY. The poster materials may ONLY be affixed with tape, NO PINS.
- We will provide you with adhesive tape at the registration desk. We will collect the poster at the registration desk, and put up your poster on the specified boards.
- All poster presenters are expected to stand at their posters during the poster session time to discuss the content with delegates. Posters can also be viewed during the coffee breaks. Presenters may also wish to stand by their poster during these times in case delegates wish to discuss the content.
- Posters will be removed after the poster session.